Common Roof Repairs in the Dallas Area Include:
- Hail Damage – All types of roofs are susceptible to hail damage, but not only the roof. Skylights, vent hoods, gutters and chimneys often have damage as well.
- Damaged and Missing Shingles – This is an obvious sign of damage, allowing the roof to be at risk to further damage and deterioration.
- Roof Leaks – While a leak sounds obvious, many go undetected. Often when a leak is seen, the spot where water is entering the home may be trickier to discover. When there is a leak, mold growth is also a concern.
- Roofing Dark Spots – Dark spots can be that mold has penetrated the different layers of roofing material. The integrity of the roof should be assessed.
- Felt and Sheathing Damage – Felt and sheathing are the underlayments of a roof and are a needed layer of protection. If damage is found here, repairs are crucial.