Here is a list of some of our industry leading material providers/manufacturers.
- GAF – Founded in 1886, GAF is North America’s largest manufacturer of residential and commercial roofing products. They are the #1 selling shingle brand and have been rated #1 in quality.
- Owens Corning – For over 80 years they have been a leader in roofing materials, insulation and fiberglass. Owens Corning offers market leading and innovative products, making homes more attractive, energy efficient and durable.
- Certainteed – Offering several components of roofing materials, including underlayments and ventilations, Certainteed products offer sustainability, beauty and energy efficiency. Certainteed offered the first architectural style shingle in the industry.
- Decra – Stone coated steel roofing systems are the hottest product in the market today. It can be used both in residential and commercial roofing systems. Decra rightfully boasts that their roofing materials are “Designed for Style, Engineered to Protect.” Their products are manufactured in California and are offered worldwide.
- Polyglass – Polyglass came to the USA in the 1990s and quickly became a leader in underlayment and bitumen membranes. Headquartered in Florida, they operate globally. Polyglass has a commitment to add value by producing modern materials that exceed the needs of their customers.
- Boral – They are the USA’s largest premium provider of roofing solutions for concrete and tile roofing systems. Based in Georgia, Boral is the largest clay and concrete roof tile manufacturers in the country. Boral also provides underlayment, battens and flashing.
- Firestone – They offer several types of commercial roofing system materials including RubberGuard, asphalt systems, EPDM, TPO, green roofing products and metal. Firestone also offers roofing accessories and insulation.
- GAF – While a name well-known in residential roofing, GAF is known as quality in commercial roofing systems as well. GAF’s TPO roofing was awarded the “Product of the Year” award.
- Carlisle – A leader in commercial singly-ply roofing for over 50 years, Carlisle leads by providing customers with first-rate products, premium service, and warranty options. Carlisle has a premier, long-lasting single-ply roofing system that leads the market.
- Versico – Known as one of the top three single-ply roofing systems in America, they focus on quality products and outstanding service. Versico has been influential in the development of pioneering technologies in the commercial roofing industry.
- Mule-Hide – They are one of the most trusted manufacturers in low-slope roofing since the 1980s. They promise performance from their products which include TPO, PVC and Modified Bitumen coatings.
- Dow – Dow offers many construction related products. They offer products for almost any type of roofing material, adding energy efficiency, endurance and product quality. As a roofing innovator, they find ways to lower costs and modernize the installation process.
- Certainteed – They offer products for every type of commercial roofing project, also most components needed to complete a roofing project. Certainteed’s products by design, address the challenges of a low-slope roof like timing, safety, precision, and compliance.
- Davinci – They believe that roofing is a science and an art. While relatively young in the business, Davinci has become a leader quickly. They offer a wide variety of polymer roofing products, reinforcing the weaknesses of some natural products. Davinci’s products are long-lasting, attractive and energy efficient.